Wednesday, September 08, 2004

the world I know

It is one week from today that I leave for Lacombe Alberta to meet this team of girls and start my adventure. The excitement part hasn't hit me yet, I think that will only come once I have stepped safely off my plane in Edmonton. For now I am concentrating on getting the last few errands run and packing up what I need while not forgetting anything! A hard thing to ask someone as forgetful as I am :)
Also,I just finished writing the speech I have to give in front of the Montague Rotary tomorrow. I had some awesome help which made it a ton better and now I am not quite so nervous. Just wish me luck.
Update: It went great, even better than I had hoped.

1 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck Joy , i hope you have lots of fun when u go away ,in a strange weird way i guess it would be nice to get away from everything for a while ,but i guess it would also be hard to leave everything behind ,but you'll meet a lot of new people too and see a different part of the world ,have fun i'll MISS you Joy TheBoy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home