Thursday, December 28, 2006

how's it gonna be

I have had quite the time keeping up with this blog for a while. I know that it began as something to keep in touch with people, let them know what's up with me. However, I've been feeling private about my feelings. It's not because there is anything wrong, moreso it may be that things are fabulous right now and I don't want to make a big deal of it or jinx anything. You could say I am mildly superstitious. Knock on wood, LOL.

If anyone out there is wondering, I am finally a university graduate. Grad pics have yet to be taken, but that is a minor detail for now. The big thing on my plate for the holidays is recovering from having my wisdom teeth out. Once I am feeling 100% again, I will be planning and packing for the big move west. I am going with the flow of the nation right now to Calgary where hopefully many opportunities await. I can't wait.

As for home, Julie and Shaun just got here today. We watched Chevy Chase's Christmas Vacation - a must. And mostly the holidays have treated me well. Lots of family, friends, laughs, and fun(check facebook.com for the pics). This is my favorite time of year after all. What I would change if I could is that I am missing loved ones so much. If I haven't already, I want to wish you all the warmest wishes for the season, and lots and lots of love.

2 Comments:

At 1:27 AM, Blogger lu said...

happy new year my dear!

let me know when you plan on touching down in calgary and if there is anything i can do or any questions you have.

great things await you in 2007.

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Joy said...

Thank you sweetie! I am arriving there on the 13th with my sister and friend picking us up at the airport. It should be quite a new experience.

All the best to you in the New Year love!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home