Tuesday, November 14, 2006

talking 'bout my generation

Girl talk. I used to have a lot of guy friends. Men are great, and funny and easygoing. But nothing can beat girl talk. I was just talking to LA and Jill on msn, with the three of us in one conversation. I miss them so much, and we have so much to talk about and laugh about. And catch up on. LA is in Toronto. Busy little beaver she is, and smart too. She is going to be one hell of a nurse when she is finished. And Jill is just getting settled out in Calgary. And I am sitting in the library computer lab, not doing my school work. There is plenty to get done. The history minute for my class will be exciting to finish. We are on to the editing part already. When it's all said and done, I will be a graduate of UPEI. I can't wait.

That is my update for now. I know it's not much. There will be more to come during the holidays I am sure.

4 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss ya like crazy, that msn talk was one of the best I had in a while!! cant wait till christmas
love you
LA

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger MELANIE said...

It's about time you updated!!
:D

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Tay said...

Nice to hear that things are going good for you! Hope I get a chance to see you and have a few drinks while I'm home for Christmas!

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger Tim Gormley said...

Not sure if you have checked your email lately Joy, but please call me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home