Monday, May 08, 2006

it's too late to say goodbye

I just got home from school. I am back at UPEI for a summer session. So far the course is great. I love anything that explains or questions the oddities of life and behavior. Social Psychology does that, and I'm looking forward to a busy semester.

I don't believe I am subtle in many ways, but in case people didn't get the idea yet, I like to pick song lyrics as my titles. It tends to act like an outline for what I am thinking on writing. Well. As I said, I just got home, and I found a letter from my sister sitting on the table. Inside was the most beautiful note from the most beautiful person. Crying is a trend at the moment. Last night's Grey's Anatomy didn't help. These are not unhappy tears however, and I cried happy tears over this note too. We all have moments with people where words are not necessary. I have quite a few of those times with my roommate and sisters and friends. But as my sister did, I want to put into words how I feel at this moment.

I want to state to all I know who read this, that no matter how much we have shared, or how much time has passed since we have spoken or seen eachother, understand that I am glad and lucky to know you. You are all so beautiful and unique. So, before it could ever be too late, know that I love you all. Thank you Julie. I have needed an excuse to write for a while ;)

Hehe. I suppose I sound genuinely depressed! But truly I'm not. Jill and I went for coffee and a walk around town today, she cracks me up! Julie's note made my day and she is headed for sunny California to see her new niece. Jennifer I miss dearly, but I know she is starting to feel better over there in Biscarrose and may even come home sometime this summer! The only disappointment I have had lately is that I am not yet able to acquire beautiful artwork. The Pilar-Shepherd gallery had a painting that caught my eye. Only $2000 for it. Oh well. That gives me time to develop my taste.. since I have none according to my snobbish family (joke!), but really..

Hope you enjoyed my update. I'm going to go talk about skipping rope and soccer-baseball now. We are planning summer activities. Sweet!

6 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joy,

Just sitting at Jeremy and Yoko's right now and read your note - love you lots!! It is HOT here :) Can't wait to see you all soon!

Love,
Julie

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Joy said...

Hehe.. mom and dad are getting another car. As soon as I can, I will see when I can get it from them to go see you! Love you too Julie.

 
At 1:56 AM, Blogger Joy said...

I know there are more people who read this than will write a comment, so just so ya'll know.. I luv u too! And don't be afraid
to say hi!

 
At 7:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joy ,I read it all the time but can never think of anything to write (comment) So how about HI Topher

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

i read too.

and i too also cry at pretty much every grey's anatomy episode.

god i love that show.

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger lu said...

love you too joy!

i have actually been meaning to write you a REAL email...i promise i will soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home