Monday, February 20, 2006

if i had a rocket launcher

Because I have been feeling a bit down lately, I thought I would focus on things that I love instead, in no order:

warm weather
surprises
smiles
friendly glances
running and walking
my beautiful sisters
silly games
friends
hugs and kisses
laughing
unexpected kindness
great conversation
meeting new people
catching up
letters
partying
sarcasm
honesty
klutziness
music
poems and books
pictures
my camera
sentimental pieces
laughter
quotes
writing
trying new things
physical work
grey's anatomy
good movies
christmas
travelling
food
aha moments
my mom and dad
when technology works
learning
oprah
understanding
imagination
old loves
freedom
hope

1 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are all goo things to love ,espicially HUGS there awesome,silly games are great too,technology ,that will never work the way we want it sucks but sometimes its good,Hope you having a good day ,Bye joy talk to u soon maybe ,Topher

 

Post a Comment

<< Home