Sunday, December 11, 2005

beat of my heart

If you saw my msn name, our apartment was broken into last night. The tv, computer and my laptop were all taken along with some burnt cds, my school bag and yes, a bottle of pepsi. Having our belongings stolen is upsetting, but it is more disturbing that someone was in our home while we were sleeping. I am glad no one was hurt, and that the robbers weren't smart enough to take everything valueable in the apartment. I am still in shock about it, and I am really tired. We went to bed quite late and were up really early, so I think I will head home and off to bed. G'night.

3 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger lu said...

what?! while you were sleeping! i am so glad that you are ok. i am sending you all of my positive christmas energy as i write this.

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They were there WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING????? OMG, I would be so terrified. Thank God you are ok.

People are so freakin stupid sometimes. Stay safe! xo

 
At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sucks ass big time when someone breaks into your place and robs you happened to me twice,fortunately the second time i got everything back caught em leavin,not so lucky first time.Some ppl really are crazy to break into ppl houses and when there home too,Im really really glad you didnt hear them and wake up cause if someone is crazy enough to break into your house it would be scary to think what would happen if u caught them.Im galad the 3 of u are okay ,Some things are replaceable and some are not u can always buy new belongings. Topher

 

Post a Comment

<< Home