Sunday, December 04, 2005

i'm a loser baby, so why don'tcha kill me

Depressing title. You are forewarned. I feel like I have to admit to anyone who reads this blog that I am not the person you think I am. Sounds bad right? Well, I have issues that I try deep down to supress but they keep coming up whenever I feel bad about myself or a situation. I finally realized that it's about trust. I don't trust people. As much as I think that everyone has good in them, I find that I really trust only very few people. My trust issues, like everyone's real issues, stem from a time when I was young when my trust was betrayed. I would do anything to trust again because I think it has held me back from a lot of great friends and experiences. I still need convincing that people are trustworthy though, the last week has done nothing for me in that regard. But I have to stop putting my trust in people that I know will not be there for me, or who have betrayed me in the past. If you know me, know that I am working on it so that I can trust and be trustworthy also.

1 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trust is a difficult thing to earn and keep. When people betray you in some way shape or form, it's a tough thing to swallow, and you begin to question how much you trust everyone. I know all too well. But sometimes you need faith. Not churchy faith, but faith in people, in humanity. Sometimes, that's all that keeps us going.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home