Monday, November 28, 2005

life for rent

Tonight was the last class for my social history course. We ended it at the Wave, which was really nice since I got to sit and chat casually with my classmates. And there was free beer. It is just one more week until I am finished my exams. I can't wait for the freedom, I have lots of Christmas shopping to do and some visiting... Hali here I come!
In other news, the plebiscite was defeated. I don't know much about politics, but it felt good to exercise my right as a citizen and give my opinion. At least I am exercising something, haha. Maybe that will be another thing I will have to do with my time off, go to the gym. I know I could use it, especially with the holiday season fast approaching and all the good food and candy I know I will consume.

2 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joy, see RENT!

 
At 3:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummmmmm free beer that sounds awesome,It's nice to see your getting a break from classes for a while and get some time to relax ,Ps I love's visitors ,Topher

 

Post a Comment

<< Home