Tuesday, August 16, 2005

paint it black

I will be going to the Rolling Stones concert in Moncton on the 3rd of September. If you can imagine I am going as a security officer with a hundred others from the Island, including my sister. Frickin' unreal! Chance of a lifetime. Now all I need is a camera to document all the fun I will be having, lol.
I went to Tracadie today and swam across, which is something I have wanted to do for a while and now I did it. It was beautiful over there and I hope to go back again before summer is over. That is mostly all I want to say at this time, my summer is improving by the minute. See you at the Stones!

2 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well now u got a camera u can take tons of pictures,and a friggin sweet camera too ,now i want one too mine sucks ,Yes it is going to be and awesome time i can't wait Topher

 
At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome Joy! Hope all is well back on ole PEI. I'll talk to you soon!! Laura

 

Post a Comment

<< Home