Friday, April 29, 2005

didn't I see you cryin'

I don't know how to play any instruments but music has always been something that I have loved. It can make me so happy when I am down, it can offer me condolences or even just commiserate with me when I need it. I can sing my heart out when I am all alone, replay my favorite song over and over in my own head. I have even made a fool out of myself a couple of times and tried kareoke. Ok, maybe not a complete fool seeing that I got some compliments. It is a part of my life that I truly enjoy. That and animals. Don't get me started on how much puppies and kittens make me swoon. Some people (lovingly) call me Elmira, lol.

1 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your a pretty good singer ,i was listening as you were singing along to the radio while u were paintin,it was really nice i enJOYed it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home