Thursday, March 31, 2005

always look on the bright side of life

Even when the post you are working on is deleted because of a strange computer glitch....

My aunt and uncle from Ontario are on the Island right now because my mom's family is celebrating their immigration to Canada 50 years ago this April. I think that my aunt is so special because she has just the best attitude of anyone I have ever known and laughs so freely. And we had a little chat the other day about when she came to Canada. Obviously it wasn't the easiest thing to come to a new country and leave everything you have ever known behind, but she came through it knowing that life is what you make it, and it was her choice to make it good.

I was asked to update by a friend who I hope I didn't bore or disappoint by this post - but suck it up, or read something else...
you always have a choice ;)

3 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Blogger Joy said...

I just wanted to also mention that today is Breck's birthday, and wish him a great 24th.

 
At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As if ,You couldn't bore me if yea tried ;)I like's yea stories there intresting and funny :P Topher

 
At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont understand or get the last paragraph but oh well im just a wittle slow sometimes hehe , but im not bored , i like's u stories they are awesome and interesting :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home