Thursday, February 03, 2005

happy people

Get this! We are going to Cape Town earlier than originally planned so I will be there for my birthday! Yay! And I will be staying with Deidre in her house for that time which should be really fun and interesting. This month is really going to fly by, I am going to Taebo and walking a lot and hanging out with all the girls is great, and I think we all realize that this time here is precious and some people I may never see again! That is still a while away, but anyone who knows me knows that I like to let my mind wander sometimes ;) I haven't talked to my family in a while due to the fact that hardly anyone's phone is working properly here and so I will have to find another payphone soon and get another calling card so to let them all know the good news. I'm gonna leave this well ventilated place now and head back out into the 30 degree weather, hehe. Apparently it's fainting season.

3 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Hey
So glad to read another one of these. They are so interesting. :)
It's great to hear that your enjoying your time and living it up, (have you gottten those two warnings yet? hehe)
Your mom, dad and Jill stopped in last weekend for a visit. I told your mom and dad that they better watch out cause at the airport I am shoving them out of the way to get to you first. lol. I think they're going to put up a good fight. lol
Well while you enjoy the 30 degree sunshine and the apparent fainting season I am going to head off to the Robertson Library to get my study on and if I am really lucky I might be able to see a single ray of sunshine shine through one of the cracks in the windows. lol. Are you jealous? lol.
So glad your doing great.
Missing you lots and lots. Can't wait to see you and your tanned self when you get home. :) :) :) :)

Love ya
Crystal

 
At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joy, That's awesome about being in Cape Town for your birthday! Miranda and I have some plans in the works for my birthday...it should be interesting! I still can't get over the fact that we're turning 24 this year. I've sent something in the mail to you, so I'm hoping you get it before you leave...it was late last week when I sent it, so it should be there soon. I don't really have a lot of news to report since we chatted last week, but so many people are asking about you and asking when you're going to be home. I talked to Lee the other night and he was asking about you as well. Well, I guess that's all I have to say right now, and I suppose I better get back to work :( Have a great few last weeks there, and I'll see you went you arrive home. Love ya, Laura.

 
At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joy we got your letters --set Mom into a teary, nose wiping spectical. Thanks for the memories.... we can`t wait to see you and if we have to push Crystal aside so be it hehe....going to Joe`s now to set up for making pig into saugage tomorrow...enjoy Love from us...Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home