Friday, March 25, 2005

you gotta be stronger

The program was a challenge, but life offers such a different challenge itself and who is to say which is harder. I for one knew there was a day when I would get off the program and would get to start anew.

Life on the otherhand doesn't seem to offer such a time. I guess it all depends what you do yourself to change things. Look at Charlie Sheen, he did well for a few years, changed his life and even got himself a beautiful wife and some kids then by his own hand, screwed it all up again. I wouldn't have screwed up an opportunity like that, but I didn't get the chance anyway. Maybe it is all for the best, I just hope it gets easier sooner rather than later.

1 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

joy yea have to write more stories i like's them there interesting ,i check every other day its kinda like gettin and email sometin new and interesting to read ,Topher

 

Post a Comment

<< Home