Monday, April 25, 2005

amazing grace

Mom came in to wake me up this morning. My aunt Jenny died last night. As hard as it is on everyone I think it is for the best, she was sick for some time. She was an angel in life so I am sure she will do well where she is now.

As for me, I am far from being an angel. Over the years I have had people say that I am perfect. Can you believe it? I have not only proved most of them wrong, but I realized how easy it is for people to delude themselves. You are only setting yourself up for disappointment when you believe that anyone has it any easier in life than you. Or believing that they are better than you is a big mistake as well. This weekend was probably the hardest weekend of my life so far and yet I believe I will come out of my heartache eventually. Others are not always so lucky. With Jill and I moving into town this coming weekend it is a step in the right direction. I can't wait.

1 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally it works for me ,But now i cant remember what i was gonna say i had sometin good to write but its not in my head im loosing it hehehe ,oh well maybe next time,keep on writing your funny interesting stories i like's them bye joy , Topher

 

Post a Comment

<< Home