Tuesday, June 07, 2005

sometimes you can't make it on your own

Not a lot of people really read this page. I have been told I do it mostly for my own benifit anyway so what is it that people are supposed to think when they come across it? It began as a way to keep people posted about my goings-on while I was away and now, well, I guess it really is like a public diary - though I don't ever hand out all my secrets ;) I write with the intention of putting my thoughts into words, getting people to ponder things in a way they never might have, and saving memories that I otherwise have no place for in this forgetful head of mine.

This past week was so nice out, a friend ditched work and we hung out and went to the beach. There needs to be more of that! Then I was talking to my sisters, one is making plans for the future it's so exciting! And the other is in Singapore as we speak. The one I live with is fun to hang out with and there is a bachelorette coming soon! In all, my summer is going well, but more fun is to be had. I can tell.

4 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds fun.

 
At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

from,

me

 
At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There WILL be more ditching work this summer...I know I had a nice time. Talk to you soon, L.

 
At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

time for an update I think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home