Thursday, July 28, 2005

if you call, i will answer...if you fall, i'll pick you up

How do you decide when something is over? I mean, just give up trying? Is it a moment or many of them strung together.... I don't like giving up but when I feel no effort is put forward by the other person then is there any point in giving it my own? Maybe that is a problem of mine, if I don't think the other person is interested then I don't even bother. What I do know is that I would love to see those people again, as I have before lost touch and gained back some great friends. But I have also seen old friends move on and ignore or possibly forget what the other one meant to them. It's not something I am ready to do with a lot of people. So don't forget to call sometimes and answer too.

4 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger Joy said...

It has nothing to do with what I said there, but I got more SA pics and they are going on my link soon enough if you want to check them out.

 
At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I likes your new pictures joy ,and the other ones too ,ahh i likes all the pictures with joy in them hehe , Topher

 
At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is true topher, they are very nice those south Africa pics with Joy in it. I'll use them to show Santa what I want for christmas :P Humour :) Have a nice day

 
At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joy "...If you never try then you'll never know..."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home