Friday, November 11, 2005

all these things that i've done

I have strep throat. Because of this I also have TWO cold sores on my mouth. I have not been getting proper sleep all week and have missed all of my classes at school. My window leaked all day yesterday because my landlord forgot to put caulking on the window before we moved in. I just ate and I am already hungry again. I got up from the couch and pierced my big toe on a staple. When I went to put on my pants today, a small spider was on the cuff and I freaked, when I tried to pick it up and put it in the toilet I bumped my head on the door frame. Could it get any worse? It seems like it could be Friday the 13th or something.
But it's not. It is Rememberance Day. I am one lucky girl, and I will remember that.

5 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Blogger Ash D said...

strep throat sucks big time. i had mono about 3 years ago and i had a goiter on the side of my throat about the size of a golf ball. every time i swallowed it felt like i was eating a bag of tacks. i hope yours isnt that bad. feel better.

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger lu said...

i was the kid that got strep throat if i ever got sick, so i can totally appreciate how you are feeling. my recommendation? lots of tea, cozy pyjamas, and a warm blanket. and stay away from those throat lozenges, i always ate too many and gave myself a stomach ache! but werthers orginals will do. i sincerely hope you feel better soon miss joy.

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger MELANIE said...

Hope you didn't catch strep throat from me....and you are feeling better now! Sorry you are sick.

 
At 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Joy! You make me laugh!!! I miss you and can't wait to see you at Christmas... Love Jenn

 
At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got Soul, but I'm not a soldier.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home