Monday, September 26, 2005

you wouldn't like me

We hosted Chris' going away party saturday night. Many people showed up and I think everyone had a good time. There were speeches, Chris fell down the stairs, Howard caught a bird and brought him in the apartment, only to have it taken away by Glenn! Matt Clarey did some weird trick, making him seem like a clown car for beer, and I realised we actually look a lot alike... I was snap happy and so the pics online, good and bad. Most bad, but it's fun anyway.

People will need the password for the link, it is "pictures" to make it easy. And in case you don't know, my sign in name is my email: joymisener@hotmail.com.

1 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home