Friday, December 09, 2005

it's not unusal

...or maybe it is. I rearranged my bedroom last night. I never really noticed before but I have a side of the bed. It is not right or left, it is closest to the door. I don't share my double bed, but I keep to my side anyway, minus some outstetched limbs. Curious. Fortunately, I have never been in a house fire, nor been woken in the night to an emergency where I needed to get out quickly. Maybe I do it subconsiously just in case. That being said, I do so love my bed - that rhyme was unintentional - it is so warm and comfortable.
Okay I lied. Is it wrong to sleep with a stuffed animal? My mom was going through all our old toys and I found this cute fluffy puppy I used to have. I guess technically I do share my bed then. At least he doesn't steal the covers!

4 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger Joy said...

Hahaha, no one wants to comment on my sleeping habits!

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger MELANIE said...

Don't worry Joy, I still sleep with my teddy bear....the same one I've had since I was a baby. hehehe

SSssshhhhh

 
At 5:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sleep with curious george every night ,And some times when im hammered i think he gets curious he's strange weird ,I used to have grenadine to i had him for 12 years he came from a very special friend,when i find the Bastard that stole him He'll be sorry ,Topher

 
At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's cause you're a cover nazi.

-b

 

Post a Comment

<< Home