Sunday, January 01, 2006

imagine

It is amazing how fast the time goes. Last week at this time we were enjoying tons of food and sweets as well as the presents we had just received. Today, we are recovering from our celebrations of the New Year. Mine was spent with some good friends, laughing and being silly. I tend never to make resolutions at this time of year, I generally try to live well all the time. At this time last year I was helping to build a horse trail using small trees which we had cut down ourselves, and there was a lot of heavy lifting. It was great and I felt so fit. This year I got a Pilates video, mat and workout clothes for Christmas for which I am going to use so that I may get to be as fit as I was last year, maybe more. I guess you could call that a resolution.
Happy New Year!

1 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah the time of resolutions. i've found the best resolution one can have is to attempt to make every new year a better one then before. it doesn't always work, but it did last year :). i hope you had a great holiday. see you in class.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home