Sunday, December 25, 2005

joy to the world

How many times can that be my title without it being conceited? Ha. Christmas really is my favorite holiday, Easter and my birthday(!) come close, but nothing really compares. I like stopping to reflect on all that I have. Even church is fun because I get to look around at all the families enjoying their time together, or watch them picking on eachother as mine does. We are quite a bunch when we get together, and it can be frustrating, but I love them and they love me too. I think its because of my humor?! lol.
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, and wish you all the best in the New Year!

3 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Blogger Joy said...

I wanted to post this link: http://jannarden.com/journal.php I found it on another great blog, my friend Lara's, and promise to have my links updated soon to include these other great pages.

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger Ash D said...

she's also written a book which is pretty much her journal published. i read a few entries at the bookmark store in the mall one day and it was quite interesting. i forget what's it was called though.

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger lu said...

one of her books (there are two, i think) is called "If I Knew, Don't You Think I'd Tell You" or something like that, and yes she is great. I am still hoping to run into her one day at Costco, but it still has not happened...!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home