Sunday, January 29, 2006

everymorning

I wrote this while intoxicated last night, you might be able to tell....

I have not posted while drunk until now. Laura and I just got home from Myron's. It was quite a time... My 'e' button does not work very well on this laptop.... We hung out at our new place for a while, our new neighbor came up to test the noise level of each of our stereos, which is awesome. Since he can hardly hear a thing, we can turn it up loud now, and enjoy our new home to the fullest.

I am still in the process of reading James Frey's book "A Million Little Pieces" which seems to be describing the state of his career for now. I am discouraged and may not end up reading the rest of it, espescially since I know what happens is not true, but I may try yet. I should be getting to bed, so goodnight everyone. Sleep tight.

1 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger nick said...

LOL What was better than Frey on Oprah was the mention of Stephen Colbert! He apparently loves the book, but doesn't like Frey, and was excited that Oprah said "Yeah" about him. lol Good old "truthiness"!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home