Wednesday, March 15, 2006

monkey wrench

Beware the Ides of March! They may make you feel restless, and that is definitely how I am feeling it right now. I have had a lot of fun in the past week, I met Sam Roberts at an after party (his autograph says 'love always sister'!) and I had a great time at Tim's potluck on Saturday. However, all this excitement has only left me with thoughts of summer. Now I can hardly focus on writing this post and making it worth while, much less with my school work. So I shall keep this one short and sweet. Perhaps next time I will be done with my work and able to write about all of the green beer I consumed! Hep hep.

5 Comments:

At 4:34 AM, Blogger lu said...

i have heard this sentiment from so many people lately, just waiting for summer to arrive. i hope that i get to have those warm late nights sitting around a firepit or a nice late night walk here like i could at home. summer nights on the prairies are like no other...except maybe pei but i have yet to find out. one day...

sam roberts! i love dark,hairy boys from montreal!

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Joy said...

Damn he was cute. But he was sweet also and is married, so no funny business.
One day you shall visit and I will treat you to all the PEI pleasures, no worries.

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Tim Gormley said...

:) Really wish I could have met Sam. He seems like such a great, down to earth guy. Probably see you tomorrow night Joy. Take care.

Tim

 
At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

EVERY POST U WRITE IS AWESOME AND SOMETIMES FUNNY ,DEFINITELY WORTH THE READ TOTALY ,MAKES MY DAY SOME DAYS WEIRD YEA BUT DUHHHH I AM WEIRD ,NOT SURE ABOUT THAT GREEN BEER EWWWWWWWW GREEN BEER ACTUALLY WISH I WAS GOING OUT FOR SOME BUT GOT TO MUCH WORK 2 GET DONE B4 MONDAY HAVE FUN JOY THE BOY , TOPHER

 
At 2:10 AM, Blogger Tay said...

Hey Joy! I met Sam Roberts too and was amazed at how short he was. I guess the camera adds ten pound and 9 onches. I served him drinks at my bar, and he was very cute, and a great tipper. That automatically makes me a fan!

It's funny, our little summer party did nothing to quench our thirst for balmy weather, did it? If anything, it only made it worse!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home