Thursday, February 23, 2006

she was looking to the sky

Such an ordinary day today, yet many exciting things happened. My day started by an early phone call from mom to make sure I was up and ready, I then picked up Jill to take her to catch the shuttle to Halifax airport. She is off to France.... my thoughts go off dreamily even saying the word. So exciting and fun.

Also, Canada is doing so well in the Olympics We have a record high of 19 medals! I love anything that extends Canada's great repertoire.

The ECMA's started tonight. I could see the lights flashing down by the Delta hotel and there were numerous people out in the street. I am not going to the activities tonight, but I am hoping to catch at least some of the acts this weekend. Maybe I will get another sip from Julian's rum and coke, teehee.

And finally, I was linked today to a new friends blog, Nancy. It made my day, and I am happy to reciprocate. I find it ironic that I spoke to Tim just today about how disheartening it can sometimes be to blog, and here I am giddy about a new link... Thank you.

9 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

i love new links!

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Tim Gormley said...

I was downtown when the fancy lights were fired up. It was pretty cool. I'm tempted to go down there and put the Batman symbol on one of the lights, that would look so awesome being flashed up in the sky. ;)

Hope you're having a great day, and congrats on the growing list of links. :) You'll be on mine when I get my new site up.

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger lu said...

well i hope it is not disheartening to blog cause i check everyday for new posts! i love reading about your life in pei.

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Tim Gormley said...

Oh, for now I'll be using http://eatbollocks.blogspot.com/ as my webpage. :)

 
At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim, your old site wouldn't let me make comments and now your new site is restricting us non-bloggers from commenting. I know registration is free..but I don't have that kind of time to fill out those fields.

-Breck

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Tim Gormley said...

Breck, you lazy bugger. I'll open up the posting on my site then.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Ash D said...

in the spirit of linking....you're linked.

 
At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

JOY ROCKS ,IT'S JOY THERE'S NOBODY MORE AMAZYING OR SWEETER AND KINDER AND A TRUE JENUINE INCREDIBLE FRIEND AND PERSON,BUT HEY EVERBODY WHO READS THIS KNOWS JOY AND WOULD AGREE WITH ME TOTALLY ,JOYTHEBOY IS THE BEST ,yOUR AWESOME JUST THOUGHT I WOULD LET YEA KNOW ,GUESS WHO

 
At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joy! Stumbled into your blog. You might remember me from summer. I ended up moving to Montreal and lost your number. Anyways, I'd love to hear from you, drop me a line sometime cocotheflyingnut@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home